Friday, January 13, 2012

Spring Catalog

The Spring Catalog is almost available to order from!! The new products coming out are perfect for any spring occasion!! There are fresh spring scents, some of the old scents, and a new MASCULINE line with scents such as Leather, Tuxedo, Storm, and Smokey Blues.  Now you can get the man in your life a candle that fits his personality!! Bring him along to the next candle party you attend!! Try it...it's fun!! Men have an opinion too, ladies!!

The colors of the waxes for Spring are so bright and cheerful. Sets the mood before even lighting the candle...I know you are all curious...and can't wait to see the new products...and I can assure you, you will be just as excited as I am!! My calendar is still wide open full of available party dates!! Let me know if you are interested...and so you know...I have multiple options for parties!! It doesn't have to be a physical party at your house...if you don't have time, we can have a catalog party and you can get orders from whomever...co-workers, family, friends, neighbors...within a deadline and you still receive host rewards!!


I am here to work with you and can help you out and work with your schedule...please contact me if you are interested!!


Thank you!




Ashley Edsell
209-747-4469
ashley.edsell@gmail.com
www.mygc.com/itonlymadescents
On Facebook @ Gold Canyon-It Only Made Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment