Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dear Maven...


Put those product questions to bed! Do you have a product question you've been dying to ask? Well look no further for the answer! Maven is your all-knowing Gold Canyon product go-to girl. 
 
____________________________
 
Dear Maven,
 
I was excited to see that Eucalyptus Menthol is in the new Infusion Aromatherapy line, but I really wish that the fragrance was also available in Scent Pods® and Home Fragrance Oil. What gives?
 
Sincerely,  
 
Eucalyptus Menthol for All
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
Dear Eucalyptus Menthol for All,
 
I agree—I’m in love with the new Infusion Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Menthol. It reminds me of the feeling I get after a day at the spa with Fabio, my favorite masseuse. Mmm, Fabio … I digress, back to your question. It may be hard to believe, but there is a good reason that Eucalyptus Menthol is only available as a candle. After extensive testing, our fragrance experts found that the higher temperatures used in Scent Pod Warmers and Oil Warmers burn off the Eucalyptus Menthol essential oils more quickly than our candles do. This results in a loss of fragrance character. In other words, it just doesn’t measure up to “The World’s Finest”®. The fragrance experts over here are more particular about providing quality fragrance than I am about my stilettos! Trust me—until I met these people, I never thought one could be more particular than I am with my shoes.
 
Anyway, Eucalyptus Menthol is one of my favorite fragrances, so I pulled some strings to get the team researching day and night to find a solution to this essential oil dilemma. Keep your fingers crossed that they find it!
 
Sincerely,
Your Eucalyptus Menthol Know-it-all
____________________________
 
Dear Maven,
 
What is going on? I ordered the new Intrigue candles and the wicks are itty bitty and the wax hangs up on the walls when I first start to burn them. I don’t want to sell these if the experience is going to be like this. Please help!
 
Sincerely,
Intriguingly Confused
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
Dear Intriguingly Confused,
 
Hello Darling! Where have you been the last month? Did you not know that there is an Inside Scoop Video that addresses everything you just asked me? In case you aren’t aware, missing an Inside Scoop is like missing the season finale of The Bachelor. There is simply no excuse for acting so irresponsibly!
 
Lucky for you, this and every Inside Scoop is up on YouTube. Scanning the QR code on page. 13 of the Spring 2012 Catalog will take you right to it. If you don’t have a smart phone, click below to watch the video.
 
Sincerely, 
Your Inside Scoop Prima Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment