Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The PERFECT Job


If you would have asked me six months ago what I would be doing today, I would have said I would be working towards my teaching credentials. School, school, school. That’s all I thought I would ever be doing.  When I decided teaching was not what I wanted to do, at least not right now, I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. All I have ever focused on was teaching, since I was fifteen years old.  

After hearing about Gold Canyon and how amazing the candles and products are I had to look into it.  Sure enough, the products are AMAZING! I signed up right away and never thought I would have a job that pays me 25% commission on everything that I sell.  My first 90 days I received a cash and product bonus for meeting my goals and I earned my sales kit for FREE! Not only that, but I also earn override commission every month based on my sales.  I am provided with an awesome website and free online training and the chance for leadership training on a Cruise!  When I bring in new sales people, I get a percentage of their sales and get bonuses if they do well when they start.  The company provides so much opportunity for growth and it is all up to me on how far I go.   I love that when I do well I receive so much praise and recognition for my efforts as well as free products and trips. How many people get that at their job? I set my own schedule and I can work with friends and family. 

Who would have thought that this job existed. IT DOES! I have found my dream job! And it can be yours too! What are you waiting for? Call me today and we can talk to see if it is the perfect job for you!!

Consultants Needed!!

Ashley Edsell
209-747-4469




No comments:

Post a Comment